Revised: January 25, 2023
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may gather the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
- Contact Information: Includes your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- Geolocation Data: Information about your location.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We may utilize your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Transactional Purposes: Managing orders, registrations, and communications related to these activities.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: Informing you about new courses, personalized marketing, contests, and promotions.
- Site Maintenance and Improvement: Providing the Site and Services, handling customer service requests, and diagnosing technical issues.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: Protecting the Site, our company, and others from fraud and misconduct.
- Legal and Other Requirements: Complying with legal requirements and fulfilling secondary purposes you’ve consented to.
3. Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the following sources:
- Directly from you.
4. Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
- Service Providers: For essential services like hosting, data management, and marketing.
- Corporate Transactions: In case of mergers, acquisitions, or asset transfers.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement: To comply with legal requests and protect against illegal activities.
6. Managing Your Information Preferences
You can opt out of marketing emails but not account-related emails.
7. Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Shared information may be accessed by others. Exercise caution when sharing.
We maintain safeguards to protect your information, but no system is 100% secure.
We are not responsible for third-party websites linked from our Site.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users 18 and older; we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
12. Processing in the United States
Your information may be processed and stored in the United States, subject to its laws.
13. Notice to Residents of Canada
Canadian residents have privacy rights under Canadian law.
15. Contact Us
For questions or concerns, contact us using the provided contact information.